Monday, September 28, 2009

Uforgettable Memories in Thailand

One of my favorite trips in my life was that one in Thailand. It was a very amazing trip as I had so much fun and great time with my family. I still remember the exact time I flied to Thailand. It was in May 5 in 2004 at the noon time. I consider this trip as my best one contributing to the unforgettable memories that I had there.

One of the most unforgettable experiences in Thailand was when I rode an elephant in a zoo there. I was very scared because the elephant was too huge and it was my first time to ride it. In the same time I felt happy that I did something different and unusual. I used to ride horses, donkeys, and even camels but that time it was an elephant, so it was a new experience to me.

Swimming in a very beautiful sea in Thailand was also very special event to me. That was when my father took me to one of the most popular beaches in Bangkok. I used to be very afraid from the sea because it always reminded me of my cousin, who sunk in a famous sea in my country. However, in that day, I expelled all my fears away and I challenged myself to swim there as I saw many people enjoying swimming and having fun in the beach. I asked my father to teach me how to swim, and he did. He showed me a very easy way to swim, and I tried to follow his way of swimming. Eventually, I learned how to swim in a very short time. I was so proud on myself and very thankful to my father, who stood with me in every step in my life.

The third event that I still surely remember is when I went to Shakira musical party with my parents. The party was extremely amazing and wonderful. There were too many people, who were dancing and singing. I was so active and enthusiastic. I also started to dance when I notice that everyone was dancing there. I remember that I was very short and I couldn’t see shaker until one huge man came and hold me up to see her. I was so glad that I could eventually see her and take pictures of her. I am still keeping her pictures in my photo album, where I have all my valuable photos in.

Briefly, there is no doubt that I will never forget these memories and experiences that I had in Thailand. Riding an elephant, swimming in a sea, and attending Shakira ceremony were really great events in my life that will still remain engraved in my dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment